We’re looking for outgoing individuals with a young vibe who can bring lots of personality and expertise to our events.
*** Prior cocktail mixing and/or beverage serving experience is highly preferred.
- All applicants must be 21 or over
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic, sometimes fast-paced setting.
- Have an engaging demeanor and winning attitude.
- A reliable vehicle for travel is required.
- It is essential that you be assertive in regulating alcohol consumption, verifying legal drinking age, and creating a clean, safe, and efficient service environment.
- Must be willing to work nights & weekends (you will NOT be required to work every weekend however). Bonus if you also have some weekday evening availability!
- Must be honest, reliable, and have a professional-looking image that represents the company well.
Some Unique Benefits to the Job Include:
- FREE catered meals & desserts
- NO cash or credit card handling
- NO inventory to manage
- Flexible schedule
- Scenic and/or unique area venues
- Musical entertainment at many events
- Ability to work a variety of different event types
- Cash tips
- Chance to meet new people from diverse locations and backgrounds
- A FUN & interactive work environment!
If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, fill out the application below. An in-person interview will be scheduled on the west side of Madison for all qualified candidates.